Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Movies from 2011

Over the past year I saw plenty of movies that I would recommend and I couldn't go any longer without listing them for you. Here they are!

-Hugo
-The Big Year
-The Muppets
-Drive
-Contagion
-J. Edgar
-The Help
-The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
-The Adjustment Bureau


Also, another movie that I saw for the first time this past year that isn't recent but completely brilliant: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  (& to continue in the "Jim Carrey in a serious role" theme, another excellent movie was I Love You Phillip Morris.)

2 comments:

  1. When will you be reviewing The Woman in Black?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not quite sure when I'll get to see that, but I really want to sometime soon...to see if Harry Potter is just as good when he isn't Harry Potter.

      This week's review is going to be about Chronicle (which will go up after I pass in my paper on Monday). (You can see a preview right here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706593/)

      Delete