Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TV Picks

I would be lying if I said that I didn't watch my fair share of TV.  Basically, it's my favorite pastime...ever.  I feel like I should have something to show for my dedication to the small-screen beyond just my tumblr.com reblogs of favorite TV clips.

So, for you, here is a list of my favorite things to watch (besides movies).

Seriously amazing television list:
Sherlock (BBC)
Misfits (found on Hulu)
Nip/Tuck (off the air, now on Netflix)


I will never stop watching:
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Private Practice (ABC)
30 Rock (NBC)
House (Fox)
The Office (NBC)
Chelsea Lately (E!)
SNL (NBC)


Guilty pleasures:
Glee (Fox)
[Anything Kardashian] (E!)


Recent discoveries that I cannot get enough of:
Up All Night (NBC)
Whitney (NBC)
Nikita (CW)
Sherlock (I already listed that, but it's amazing)


& my favorite place to get my news:
The Colbert Report (Comedy Central)




(I will probably have a review up for Sherlock within the next week.  It may be considered television, but each episode is about an hour and a half, which earns it movie cred. in my book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment