Sunday, May 20, 2012

Movies I've seen of late

The Avengers:
I don't know much about the characters that superhero movies are based on, but I've seen plenty of them.  This was a very impressive show and I think it would be nearly impossible not appreciate it.  I would absolutely encourage people looking for an action-packed couple of hours to watch this one.

Dark Shadows:
This wasn't exactly what I was expecting...yet I enjoyed it all the same! It was quirky, spooky, silly, artful, and entertaining.  Not everyone will love it, but I really did!
 

What to Expect When You're Expecting:
This isn't the best dramedy (mostly comedy) ever made, but I liked it for sure.  It was a chick-flick, but it also had some male humor spilled in every now and then.  It had some good acting, so I would absolutely recommenced it!

No comments:

Post a Comment