Sunday, February 1, 2015

Movies I Saw Recently...but...

So, since I've been on somewhat of a blogging intermission, here are a list of movies that I've watched over the past few months that I won't be reviewing.

For all but the exception of Blackhat, it's just been too long since I've viewed these films to give an honest and thorough review.

That doesn't mean that there aren't great reviews of the below films that exist, so (at the bottom of this post) I've listed links to a couple of my favorite YouTube channels with the best movie reviews. 
Oct. 3
Oct. 10
 
Oct. 31
Nov. 5
Nov. 7
Nov. 21
Dec. 12
Dec. 25 
Jan. 16
(I won't be reviewing this release because it was so poorly made and had such a bad plot that I don't think it would be worth while to dwell on any longer.)


A couple of my favorite YouTube movie reviewers:
Jeremy Jahns
schmoesknow


No comments:

Post a Comment